Donate to Russ Foundation
Russ Foundation relies heavily on the generosity of its sponsors. Any donation you may wish to make is greatly appreciated and will be used to aid our development of future programmes and to ensure the continuation of our currently running programmes.
We have many hopes for future programmes and development, such as:
- A home for the elderly
- A center for children with Cerebral Palsy
- A programme to combat the trafficking of children for sexual exploitation
- Residential camps for children and adults
- Income generation programme for people with impaired hearing
- Higher education and welfare programmes for people with impaired hearing
If you wish to donate, please send any contributions to these bank accounts:
For OVERSEAS CONTRIBUTIONS
For LOCAL CONTRIBUTIONS
Become a Sponsor
If you would like to make your donations a permanent thing, you can become a sponsor.
All of our projects rely on continual funding and any donations received will contribute towards the ongoing work of our currently running programmes and the beginning of new programmes.
Your donation will be used where it is most needed but if you would like it to go towards something specific, please let us know.
Current projects in need of funding:
- Equipment for the new hospice
- A generator for the campus
- An ambulance for the hospice Equipment for eco-friendly farming initiatives, e.g.
- A drip irrigation system
- Equipment for rain water harvesting
- Solar panels to replace electric power for lighting
- New farming equipment
Fundraise for Russ Foundation
If you would like to fundraise for Russ Foundation then we are more than happy to provide as much assistance as possible, including ideas on where to start and how best to go about organizing events and sponsorship. We can also provide information about Russ to give out to potential donors and sponsors. Past volunteers have done things such as hosting a fashion show, an auction of promises or a quiz night; they've turned birthdays and even weddings into opportunities for people to give; they've taken part in sponsored kayaks, walks and races. If you've always wanted to challenge yourself in some way - skydiving, mountain climbing, running a marathon - give yourself something extra to motivate you. Set up a Just Giving page or go door to door - whatever you want to do - almost anything can be turned into an opportunity to fundraise!
Russ Foundation © 2017. All Rights Reserved. Powered By www.toptechsolutions.com